Friday, June 7, 2013

Growing on Green


Some of my favorite types of "flowers" are in full bloom hedging the roadsides with bouts of pretty.  They are scattered throughout the woods dotting them with color, their happy faces peeking out from the brush.  They wrap around the lake as a floral frame.






I never cared for green clothing on me, as much as I favor the color in nature and for décor.  However, I live with the philosophy of retrying everything you think you don't care for every six months or so, and it just may make a different impression on you. 

When I got this cardigan on super-sale, I was merely complacent with it, grabbing it because I owned nothing similar and I did find it appealing-just not on me in particular.  Well, low and behold, here I am a year later and I am really liking it.  It truly grew on me.




I still hold these under my chin to see if I love butter.  And yup, I do. 



The friendliest flower according to Kathleen Kelly.  I concur.
















Just a babe in the woods.  (I'm speaking of the new bud)






Dress: Kohls, Shoes: V Camuto via TJ Maxx, Cardigan: Gap






No comments:

Post a Comment